40 Days for Life Fall Campaign
Therefore, my beloved brothers, be firm, steadfast, always fully devoted to the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain. 1 Cor 15:58
As we complete our 9th annual 40 Days for Life Fall Campaign in Fargo, we wish for you to know that God is moving and continues to move through your efforts, prayers and fasting. We have heard stories from around the world of people joining together in solidarity to courageously stand up to the injustice of abortion. The 40 Days for Life Campaign has been an effective tool in allowing people from all walks of life and all faith backgrounds to turn the heinous acts of evil committed upon our children - which we witnessed from the PP videos - around into actions of goodness and holiness. Each one of you have made this possible by refusing to sit back and do nothing and instead faithfully choosing to be part of a solution.
God truly does move mountains! Join us in praising our God as you read of the fruits shared from this international and local campaign thus far:
- PP personnel have made it public that during a 40 Days for Life campaign the no-show rate for abortion minded women is 75%. We, too, have seen a reduced number of abortions performed in Fargo during our campaign.
- 834 lives have been spared from abortion during this fall campaign and 11,165 babies (a town between the size of Wahpeton and Jamestown) have been spared from abortion since the inception of 40 Days in 2004 and those are only the ones we know of! In Fargo alone, since the first campaign in 2007, we know of approximately 68 babies that have been saved from abortion.
- Across the globe, 307 cities were involved in this campaign bringing the total number to 607 cities in 32 countries that have participated in a 40 Days for Life Campaign. These people came from 18,000 different churches. The Fargo campaign brought together groups and individuals from 60+ churches and organizations.
- Of the 127 abortion workers that have left their jobs, 9 were during the 2015 fall campaign. God changed their hearts and for this we are grateful! We remain in prayer for a change of heart for each staff member at the Fargo abortion facility.
- 64 abortion facilities have closed following a 40 Days for Life Campaign and hopefully those buildings will now be used for good and not for evil. At one time there were 3 abortion facilities in North Dakota; today there remains only 1.
What a message of hope for all of us! And let’s not forget how our Lord strengthened our own faith walk during this campaign; how He gave us a new zeal to defend those that cannot defend themselves, regardless of the cost!
We thank our Gracious God and we thank you! You are the reason this campaign continues in our beloved state of North Dakota. And let us not grow weary in doing what we have been called to do. Every Wednesday, abortions are being performed in Fargo. Please join us in praying for an end to this holocaust in our state, our country and our world. God truly does hear our prayers and we trust that He will answer them in His perfect timing.
The 40 Days for Life ND Committee
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13
If you would like more information please call us in (Fargo) at 701-356-7979 or outside of Fargo at 701-284-6601 – or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org